Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

I like being me // Krystal


I like being me because I love to look after my mum.

My dad works really hard to get money.

I have a lovely family that protects me.

I really like helping my mum.

I sometimes get spoiled by my family.

I have really good friends who cares about me.

I have a really good teacher that teaches really good.

I am really good at spelling and maths.

I have really good parents that sometimes help me with my homework.

I have really yummy food.

I really like basketball.


3 comments:

  1. hi Krystal, i really like how you present yourself on this piece of work, this tells us a lot of things about you and your kindness to other people. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Krystal, I like your blog.
    My name is Xavier. I really enjoyed your “I like being me” and your Report Writing. I also I like your Te Oro writing. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Krystal .My name is Angeline. I like your wonderful picture.It looks really beautiful. Keep on writing beautiful blog posts.

    ReplyDelete