Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Our Soul Friend's Mass

Last week on Friday, our school celebrated a Soul Friend mass. We also prayed for the Muslim Youth Community.

During the mass, we took vows with our soul friends. We agreed by saying “I will’’. We agreed to commit our self to love and care for our soul friend during this school year.

We agreed to take time to talk and listen to your soul friend? We agreed to show virtue of unity and compassion by working, sharing and praying with our soul friend. At the end of the mass,
Mr Coakley announced the leaders of our school.
He called up Fiapo, Laki and Sia. I am very happy to have Aaliyah, Fiapo, Laki and Sia as our leaders.

They said a speech after they were given they’re Te Rangitira and Honours badges.
I think that they weren’t told, by the words of their speech.
They were speechless in a good and last minute way. I’m looking forward to a year with new leaders!

After the mass, Room 7 and our class shared a lunch. I was very appreciative of my soul friend and her friends as they shared their lunch with me.

I was very happy to be in this celebration with our soul friends. I look forward to a year of commitment, love, sharing, and unity with my soul friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment