Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Communion of Saints - Tell a Lie

Lying can be good and bad sometimes, but mostly bad. You can lie for a person which is a good lie. If you are lying about something that you are trying to cover up then that’s for a bad reason. 


Tell a lie: I took my brother’s lunch and ate it. He then came and asked me if I ate it and I said no. Then he went to go look for it.


Story: One tie I went in the fridge and saw that there was some food so I ate it. After I ate it my brother cam up to me and asked “ Have you seen my lunch? “. I said “ No “. After that I felt guilty so I went to him, and told the truth. He wasn’t to happy about it. He then told me “ Don’t steal people’s lunches, and don’t lie. Always tell the truth and if you wanted some food you could’ve just told me “. Then I hugged him and said sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment