Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Your comments count - Summer Learning Journey

 Today I forgot to blog my activities for Summer Learning Journey so here is my day 1 activity. Check down below to find out what it was about.

My comment is a quality comment.


How: I learnt this from the Commenting Criteria. It shows you how to do a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.


I found a blog to comment on so I went on to the Commenting Criteria. I wasn’t that sure how this made me feel but I commented anyway.


Thank you for reading my blog stay tuned for more blogs and activities.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Krystal,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey, it is awesome to see your first post of the summer and I look forward to seeing more as you continue blogging!

    I thought this activity was really fun to see as I enjoy seeing all the positive, thoughtful and helpful comments being left on everyone's blogs and I think quality comments like this encourage people to continue blogging and start some great comment threads.

    Your comment was short and sweet, a great example of a kind comment. Usually when I comment I like to try and relate something about their post to myself by telling them a fact or a story. I also like to ask a question to encourage them to reply and start a comment thread.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete