Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Spending Time with Family

 

During the summer holidays, my family and I went to a farm called Anbury Farm. First we made a lot of food like potato salad, teriyaki chicken, chop suey and more. We also made some Tongan Otai. Second we packed all the food, silverware and tables. On the way to the farm my mum’s car broke down, so my mum called my uncle to come and pick us up. Finally my uncle came so then we had to unpack EVERYTHING and put it in his car. After all that struggle putting everything in his car, half an hour later we made it to the farm.

When we arrived there we set up our big tent, then put up the tables and then lastly we put the food and silverware on the table. Then after setting it up the older people played Volleyball and the younger kids played Soccer. Finally we stopped playing in the burning sun because it started raining. When we all went into the tent it almost got flooded with water, so then we all had to rush out to clear all the water. While it was still raining we sat in the tent and sang songs.

Finally the rain stopped pouring down, so then we decided to play touch, a bit more volleyball, soccer and baseball. When we were playing some of my cousin’s came, so then a few minutes later we started to pack up and go. Suddenly the rain started pouring again, so we had hurry up and pack fast. We finished packing up everything and went to Rainbows End. We arrived to Rainbows End, but the line to go in was so LONG!! After WAITING in line for half an hour we finally could pay and go in. 

Then we brought all of the stuff in and set it down near the kids kingdom place. Next we finished unpacking all of the stuff and went to the rides. First my sisters and I went on the Bumper Cars. The Bumper Cars were really fun because I could bump my sisters and other people. Then they forced me to go on the Rollercoaster which I have never been on. After going on the Rollercoaster, I thought I was NEVER going to go on that ever again. It was so terrifying. 

Then after that they FORCED me again, but to go on the Invader. I hadn’t been on the Invader in a while. The Invader is the one where its looks like an alien spaceship and spins around while going up and down. Invader wasn’t bad I thought it was… AMAZING!! I felt like I was flying but I was also a little dizzy on the ride. Our very last ride was GOLD RUSH!! The Gold Rush is my favourite ride so I was happy to go on it. It has been a long time since I've been on it so I wasn’t quite used to the bumps and stuff. It was still fun.

Then after we had to go back and pack everything and go home. After a long time of packing AGAIN we finished and said bye to everyone then went home. 

I really hope you liked reading my story about my holiday. Thank you for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment