Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Krystal - Current Events Shrinking Elephants Term 2 2021

Today I have done another Current Event activity. This one is called 'Shrinking Elephants'. Have you ever heard of a shrinking elephant? Small animals trapped on an island gradually get bigger. Larger ones become smaller. As usual I did two activities. In the first activity I retold what was in the news article. On the second activity, I did an activity where I had to answer it true or false. Here are my activities!


Friday 9th July 2021 Shrinking Elephants

Friday 9th July 2021 Shrinking Elephants

In this news article, the main people are scientists and researchers comparing the dwarf elephants to the normal sized ones. The key event from this news article was, that elephants could shrink. It was also about how elephants could travel around the world. This event took place in the Atlantic Ocean. This event took place on the 1st of July 2021. 



Glossary:

Subsided - Something that becomes less violent and angry. 

Gradually - In a slow way.





Life-size replica of a straight-tusked elephant (Axel Hindemith)


No comments:

Post a Comment