Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Krystal - Current Events Term 3 Haiti Earthquake

Today for Inquiry, I read an article about the earthquake that happened in Haiti. I had to read a three-page article. As usual, I had to write about the main things that happened in the article, and I had to do a true or false activity. Here are my activities! 

Tuesday 30th August 2021 Term 3 Haiti Earthquake 

Recall Questions: 
The main people in this news article are, the people of Haiti. The key event from this news article is, the earthquake that Haiti was hit by. This event took place in Haiti, Port-Au-Prince. This took place on the 14 August 2021.

Haiti Earthquake Death Toll Climbs Past 300 | Voice of America - English
(People search through a hotel that collapsed during the earthquake in Haiti - UNICEF

 

No comments:

Post a Comment