Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Krystal - Narrative Writing Lion Home

 Today for Narrative Writing, I had to draw a picture of an animal's back that I wanted to live on. I drew a lion. I couldn't draw the lion's fur and stuff, but I tried my best. I also wrote a story about it. What animal do you want to live on? Here are my activities!

Narrative Writing - My Lion Home

One day, on a cold and stormy day, I was walking around in my home town. I saw something weird in the sky, so I just ignored it. Then it kept coming closer and closer, so then I ran to the nearest shop. After a few minutes, I went back out and then BOOM! the world ended. Some land broke into pieces.

I went back to where my house was, but then I came to find out that it was broken and smashed into pieces. As I was walking out of my driveway, I saw a lion walking like nothing just happened. I was scared at first, because if you see a lion walking freely like who wouldn't be scared. If you aren't scared, then you are just a different breed. The lion saw me, and came up to me. I was really scared at that point. The lion came to me and was like signalling me to go onto it's back. I went on and the lion was just enjoying walking around, like it has been a long time since he's been in the real world. We kept exploring and stuff like that, then evening came. I was kinda sad, because I didn't know where I was going to sleep. The lion offered for me to sleep on it's back, I felt relieved after that, because I had nowhere to sleep. The lion was walking to it's home. We both laid down and rested. 

The next morning came and it was a bright and sunny day out. It felt really nice and warm. The lion and I were just walking around when we saw an injured zebra. The zebra's leg was injured. It looked like it was cut pretty badly. I went and tried to help. It slowed down the blood, and the zebra's leg was a bit less injured. We walked all the way to an animal's hospital to help the zebra. We waited there for about an hour or so, and the doctor came and told us that the zebra would need surgery. I said it was fine. The surgery took longer than I expected. They finished doing surgery, and they said that if we didn't bring in the zebra he wouldn't have made it. They said it's going to walk with a limp, but it will walk fine. The lion and I were so relieved. The doctor said that the zebra would need to stay in hospital for a few days. 

The lion and went back to the cave and rested.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment