Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Andy Warhol - Process

Today I managed to finish my Andy Warhol picture.


First I had to take a picture of myself, then put  it on a a3 piece of paper and send it to my teacher.
The second thing I had to do was go to the library where the printer was to receive my picture. The third thing I had to do was when I acquired it I had to outline all the parts on my face and my jumper.

The fourth thing I did was color the background different colors, it took a long time and I don't like the bottom one on the right side. The fifth thing I had to do was cut it out so it wouldn’t see any white parts on the sides and the top or bottom.

The last thing I had to do was glue it onto backing paper.  The process of this took a long time but I still got through it. When I was coloring it in I was like “this is going to be horrible, but then when I finished it I was surprised that it turned out good and I was happy. 

Here is the after effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment