Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Krystal - Swimming Recount

For the past week and a half we (whole school) has had swimming lessons about safety. On the first day I was kind of comfortable with swimming. After the first day I couldn’t go anymore. From my perspective I’ve seen, the instructors are very good with making us concentrate. They are also helpful if we don’t know how to do this or that. On my first lesson we did kicking and some floating. Then on the second lesson they had to put their faces underwater and try and swim. Later on that week we kept practicing those type of things. Yesterday the girls said "it was fun, because they could jump in the water in any form." Special thanks to the Swim Magic instructors and the helpers as well. Here is a picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment