Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Krystal - Mothers Day Mass

Today we had a very special mass for Mothers Day. Some of our mothers came to the mass to celebrate with us. In class today and the rest of the week, we made some Mothers Day cards for the special women in our lives. Mrs. Palu used the glider to cut the paper into strips. We folded the paper that we found in the cupboard. We had five different colours of the strips. I took white and dark red. We rolled/quilled the paper up by using the tip of a pencil. I quilled about eight or seven white and dark red paper. First we had to lightly draw the heart. Secondly I used PVA glue to sick it on the front of the paper. Next we took the strips of paper, then put the glue on the side of the paper for it to stick to the quilled paper, and on the bottom to make it stick. After we were done we wrote some things of what we appreciate about our mum/nan/aunty/cousin/sister. In my card I wrote I appreciate my mum, because she makes the best carrot cake. I don’t even like carrots but I love her cake. I know my mum loves me, because she only takes me to McDonald’s when I am down. I love my mum  for caring about me when I am down. She also makes funny faces. Here is my card!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyrstal,
    My name is Rita I'm from owairaka distract school
    Your heart its really really cool I bet your mum loved it
    Anyways
    If you like you can check out my blog here:
    CLICK HERE
    BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita,
      Thanks for the feedback and I will check your blog out!

      Delete