Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Krystal - Tahuna Torea

Today in Te Wairua Pakiki (TWP), we went to Tahuna Torea with Glen Innes Primary (Year 7's & 8's). We both took buses to the place. When we arrived there , we met a lot of teachers and other people. We met Dr. Jannie and Dr Theirry. We were split into 6 groups with Glen Innes. There was Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Group E and Group F. I was in Group C with Glen Innes' Group C. We went with Ms. Nees-Kairua and Dr Thierry. We went to the sand dunes. Then after 20 minutes we went to the mangroves with Hevaha and Dr. Jannie. Lastly we went to the bush with Mrs. Tui. If you want to know what we did in these places, read below!
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello krystal I love your post because I like the mangroves and the sand dune because when we got to the sand dune it was rain and we ran back to the bus so great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey,
      Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  2. Hey Krystal,
    I like the way you explained each environment perfectly, it's clear and I can read it. I also like the way you described every species you saw at Tahuna Torea and the activity that was set for you.

    I enjoyed reading your blog about what you learnt, keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malia,
      Thank you for the feedback!

      Delete