Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Krystal - Adjectives Activities 1 & 2

Today I did adjectives. An adjective is describing things, animals, people and places. We have two activity of adjectives. On my first activity I did Clever Colours, Our Superhero, Pick the Adjectives and A Crazy Path. On my second activity I did Odd One Out, Making Adjectives and Two in One. Something I found easy for the first activity was Our Superhero. It was an easy activity because we had to guess words of what they look like. It was very easy. For the second activity something I found easy was  Two in One. We had to find 14 adjectives in this word find. Then put it in a template. We had to find the opposites of each words. Something I found hard for the first activity was nothing it was quite easy. Something I found hard for the second activity was Making Adjectives. We had a template with scrambled up words. We had to find adjectives by using those letters. Here are my activities below!


No comments:

Post a Comment