Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Krystal - Conjunction Activities 1 & 2

Today I did conjunctions. This is like a noun activity. A conjunction is when you joining words together. To see what kind of connection they have. We have two activity of conjunctions. On my first activity I did Scrambled Words, This and That, Ends and Starts and At The Beginning. On my second activity I did Two in One, Middle or Start and What Goes Together?. Something I found easy for the first activity was Scrambled Words. It was an easy activity because we had to put the words into the right words. It was very easy. For the second activity something I found easy was What Goes Together?. I had to do the opposites but put an arrow to where each opposite goes with the other opposite word. Something I found hard for the first activity was At the Beginning. I had to put sentences together but in the right order. Something I found hard for the second activity was nothing it was easy. Here are my activities below!


No comments:

Post a Comment