Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Krystal - A Sweet Business

 Today in class I finished off my "A Sweet Business" obviously if you guys have kept up with my posts then you know what it is. A Sweet Business is a story about kids at Te Aro School trying to build a beehive in their garden. They are trying to make school build beehives in their gardens as well. I had to picture Harland Sanders, Nick Vujicic and Thomas Edison. Harland Sanders is the man on the KFC building. Nick Vujicic is a motivational speaker. Thomas Edison was an inventor. Here is my activity below!

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Krystal! I'm Charlotte in Room 8 from Owairaka District School.
    I like how you explained what 'A Sweet Business' for new people on your blog like me :D!
    BUT there is one thing you could change is that the words could be bigger so its easier to read.
    How long did it take to make it??? Here is my blog Link!
    Byee have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, It took like 45 minutes to make. Thank you for your feedback and I'll make it bigger next time.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Kystal Liberty here,

    I really like your comic book thing its really cool and
    its a great way to show your learning.
    Did you do it on story broad?
    Did you enjoy making it?
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Liberty,
      Yes, I did do it on Storyboard. I did enjoy making it.
      Thank you for the feedback!

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Krystal,
    This is a great post, i love the charaters! Next time you could add more detial in the post next time. What did you use to make it???
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcella,
      I used Storyboard to make this comic thing.
      Thank you for the feedback!

      Delete