Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Krystal - Gender Ground Rules

 Today since International Women's Day, wasn't too far long ago. Our class Te Wairua Pakiki 4 (TWP4), did an activity on Gender Ground Rules. We read a comic, in this comic there was a girl that believed that boys are better at maths and science, where as girls are better at writing and reading. I don't believe that because, we are equal we should all be great at something. Like teach if a man is teaching one class and a women is teaching another class, the man will earn more amount of money by doing the same job. This comic is just telling us about girls and why they should be treated the same. I did a Venn Diagram On Katherine Johnson and Maryam Mirzakhani. I did their differences and what they have in common. I also made a poster about encouraging girls to stand up, and to not be afraid. Here is the comic. Here are my activity's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment