Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Here are some things about myself

Talofa Lava. My name Is Krystal. I am seven years old. I have two brothers and three sisters. I am full Samoan and I go to Saint Pius X Catholic School. I am a year 3 student In Room 3. My teacher is Mr. Gaffney.

I am good at Spelling. Also Spelling is my favourite subject. My goals for this year is that I want to be good at maths. I enjoy spending time at school and with my family.

My mum and my dad encourages me they also inspire me. This year I am looking forward to doing good in maths. I really want to impress my parents and do the best I can do.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi Krystal!
    What a beautiful picture! This is a great description of you, especially if your a 7 year old! Awesome!
    Try not to worry that much of your parents expectations so you can actually reach your goal.
    Overall, I really enjoyed reading about you.

    Blessed weekend,
    Sia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krystal,
    I like how you describe what you like to do and that you love to do things with you family.You should try and reach your goal by doing a lot of math work often.

    Great Work
    Mei

    ReplyDelete